How to Pay your Debt
There are several ways you can pay your debt.
By Direct Debit
Please phone your account manager on the 0800 number on the letter you have received.
Have ready your:
- Your debt number “Our Reference”
- Bank account name and number
Internet/Telephone Banking/Automatic Payment:
Transfer Money from your bank account directly to Receivables Management.
We have both NZ and Australian accounts from your convenience.
Please call your collector to advise of the payment you will be making and ensure the correct reference number is used.
New Zealand Payment:
|Bank:||Bank of New Zealand|
|Account Number:||02 0800 0124351 01|
|Account Name:||Receivables Management (NZ) Limited|
|Reference:||Your Our Reference will be required as reference (see over)
|Bank:||NAB, 292 Pitt St, Sydney, NSW 2000|
|Account Number:||(BSB# 082-080) 121496647|
|Account Name:||Receivables Management (NZ) Ltd|
|Reference:||Your Our Reference will be required as reference
SWIFT code: BKNZNZ22
If paying from overseas – you will need the following:
Paying to: Bank of New Zealand, Wellington, New Zealand
Terms and Conditions
If paying by installments into our bank account, you agree without exception to the following terms and conditions:
- You accept liability for this debt and any necessary fees incurred during the collection process.
- Should you default in this arrangement the total balance outstanding becomes due and payable.
- You will advise us of any change in your contact details (Address and phone numbers etc).
- Over-payments can be transferred to outstanding accounts owed by you (unless disputed).
- We reserve the right to review/cancel this agreement on 14 days notice. We review arrangements every 3 months or so based on your financial situation.
Cheques only please – please include “Our Reference” with your payment. If you do not have this please phone 0800 222 132
PO Box 331049