Receivables Management (NZ) Limited (RML) takes complaints seriously and has a robust and detailed resolution process. If you have a complaint about the service you have received we welcome your feedback and the opportunity it provides us to review our processes and services. RML undertake to investigate all complaints received in a fair and efficient manner.
It is important to understand that if you dispute owing a debt this should be dealt with through our collection teams and not our complaint process. Disputes can be forwarded to email@example.com
If your complaint relates to either staff actions or processes, we encourage you to lodge your complaint via this website.
To commence an investigation we will need certain information from you in order to assist us. You will need to provide us with the following –
- Reference Number (you can locate this on RML’s correspondence to you)
- Full name
- Proof of Identity (for example a copy of your Driver Licence/Passport)
- Date of Birth
- Current Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Relevant Documentation to support the complaint
- Complaint Detail (nature of the complaint)
Complaints can be lodged either by
- Completing the Complaint Form online
- Download the Complaint Form, complete and send to us either via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to : PO Box 331049, Takapuna, Auckland 0740
Complaints Process Timeline
We will acknowledge any complaint received within 2 working days either via email or post. All further correspondence will be by the same method.
We aim to complete an investigation within 10 working days, and notify you of the outcome. As part of our process we may need to seek information from external parties, at times this can extend the investigation timeframe. Should this be the case for your complaint, we will advise you of the reasons for the delay and also provide a new expected completion date.
Where complaints are received via post, the above timeline will not apply, given postal service delivery times are outside of our control, however we will endeavour to complete the process in a timely manner.